Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's Good to Be Back!

It's been 8 months since I've posted anything! Shame on me. All I can say is that life got really busy. Busy in that I'm nearly 8 months pregnant with baby number three! Third time must be a charm because this little bambino is a boy!! The girls are so excited to both be big sisters and we're so excited to throw some blue into the endless sea of pink around here. My poor husband deserves the playing field being evened out a little. Baby boy is due around January 22nd. I'm officially on the 10 week countdown and could not be happier about that! Being preggers while running around after a 3 year old and a 5 year old is a bit taxing at times. Who am I kidding? It's completely exhausting, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!! I'll keep everyone updated on all the joys and pains of the homestretch. Please, hang in there with me! Thanks for sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment